Customized Control from MIDI to Media
A four switch canvas to create your own customized controller. With the AirTurn Manager App, take control over a range of settings including:
- MIDI Commands and Notes
- Idle Time
- Switch Types
- Low Power or Fast Response Mode
- Debounce Adjustment
- Keyboard Commands including modifiers
Keyboard and MIDI messages can be customized even further, with multiple items per switch including separate Press and Release messages. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
|MIDI Notes, Control Commands, Parameter Changes, and More!|
|Turn or Scroll Pages||Previous/Next Song|
|Random Song||Reset Song|
|Capo Up/Down||Previous/Next Slide|
|Previous/Next Timeline Event||Show Song List|
|Scroll Slower/Faster||Start/Stop Audio|
|Start/Stop Autoscroll||Start/Stop Metronome|
|Decrease/Increase Tempo||Transpose Up/Down|
|Half Page Turn||Tuner|
|Trigger Instrument Effects||Change Effects Presets|
|Trigger Camera Shutter||Tap Tempo|
|Toggle Mute||Toggle Record|
|Mute Track||Solo Track|
|Mute All Tracks||Record Sample|
|Overdub Sample||DAW Hotkeys|
Choose Your Power
Use the rechargeable LiPo battery that lasts 200 hours on a single charge. Or, plug into a USB Wall charger, 9 volt (center-negative) wall charger, or connect on a powered pedal board.
Pair and Play
You can take your BT200S out of the box and pair with your favorite Bluetooth 4.0 or higher equipped computer or tablet and an AirTurn compatible app and you are ready to go. Default settings work with most apps.
The BT200S family utilizes an all new design, made from a virtually indestructible polymer blend that still allows the Bluetooth signal through. Get a full tactile experience with these strong steel switches.
- 2 or 4 programmable tactile steel switches.
- Works with hundreds of apps for controlling and performing with MIDI, reading music, scrolling lyrics or guitar tabs, teleprompting, slide presentations, instrument effects or audio/video media control, and many more. Full list available on our site.
- Seven easy to change modes for different uses. Modes for Keyboard Commands, MIDI, Assisted Technology and many Desktop Applications for PC and MAC. The AirTurn Direct mode is available with many apps to support the full virtual keyboard in iOS.
- Two pairing Methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Assign your keyboard and MIDI commands with the AirTurn Manager (iOS, Mac, Android)
- Industrial grade foot switches for a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors. For thick carpeted surfaces we recommend using a firm flat surface underneath.
- Lithium Polymer battery lasts 200 hours on a charge.
- Over the Air (OTA) upgradeable using a MAC, iOS or Android tablet, phone or computer.
- Automatically turns off when tablet or computer is turned off.
- One year warranty (battery also) includes phone and email support.
- Charging cable and Quickstart guide included.
The BT200S works with tablets/computers/phones that have Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
Some Android versions do not contain some necessary drivers to run the AirTurn Manager. If you cannot see the AirTurn Manager in the app store on your device, then it is not compatible.
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.